Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rivian is looking for a PR Manager to carry out the following marketing efforts for its R1 program that includes the R1T pickup and R1S SUV. Its a good early look of what to expect till more details come out and when the program finally kicks off:

This Is What You’ll Do

• Live and breathe Rivian’s R1T pickup and R1S SUV.
  • Partner with our Experience Communications Manager for R1 launch, staying with the vehicle program afterward and maximizing our opportunities to tell its stories as the program matures.
  • Help push R1 into the places it would love to go- lifestyle and outdoor publications, design publications, and automotive spaces.
  • Learn as much about R1 as the teams who built the program. Our customers are hungry for bottomless technical and product detail- you’ll help to make sure they have it baked into content both by and about us.
  • You’ll represent our company’s focus on environmental stewardship into everything we do with media and the public.
  • You’ll think outside the traditional man-with-truck narrative to welcome and create stories about R1 and families, exploration, adaptive use, and environmental stewardship.
  • You’ll track perception of R1 over time and will never stop looking for opportunities.
This Is What You’ll Need

• Experience supporting an automotive or technology program.
  • Deep understanding of how a car works, the differences between the EV and traditional automotive media environments, and the places where we fit best in each world.
  • Understanding and excitement around being part of a lean, high-responsibility comms team.
  • Flexibility.
  • A focus on bringing warmth, fun and inclusiveness to media and customer interactions with our products.
  • Fully developed writing and communication skills.
  • You need to be a radically good listener who takes time to learn about Rivian, who minimizes “I,” and who is comfortable representing and communicating our values implicity and explicity as part of external interactions.
This Is Where You’ll Work

Department: Communications

Job Posting:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rivian is looking for a PR Manager to carry out the following marketing efforts for its R1 program that includes the R1T pickup and R1S SUV. Its a good early look of what to expect till more details come out and when the program finally kicks off:

This Is What You’ll Do

• Live and breathe Rivian’s R1T pickup and R1S SUV.
  • Partner with our Experience Communications Manager for R1 launch, staying with the vehicle program afterward and maximizing our opportunities to tell its stories as the program matures.
  • Help push R1 into the places it would love to go- lifestyle and outdoor publications, design publications, and automotive spaces.
  • Learn as much about R1 as the teams who built the program. Our customers are hungry for bottomless technical and product detail- you’ll help to make sure they have it baked into content both by and about us.
  • You’ll represent our company’s focus on environmental stewardship into everything we do with media and the public.
  • You’ll think outside the traditional man-with-truck narrative to welcome and create stories about R1 and families, exploration, adaptive use, and environmental stewardship.
  • You’ll track perception of R1 over time and will never stop looking for opportunities.
This Is What You’ll Need

• Experience supporting an automotive or technology program.
  • Deep understanding of how a car works, the differences between the EV and traditional automotive media environments, and the places where we fit best in each world.
  • Understanding and excitement around being part of a lean, high-responsibility comms team.
  • Flexibility.
  • A focus on bringing warmth, fun and inclusiveness to media and customer interactions with our products.
  • Fully developed writing and communication skills.
  • You need to be a radically good listener who takes time to learn about Rivian, who minimizes “I,” and who is comfortable representing and communicating our values implicity and explicity as part of external interactions.
This Is Where You’ll Work

Department: Communications

Job Posting:
I just started getting interested in Rivian. This job posting is perfect. Hopefully - you have found this person. I think it is most important to understand exactly what you are marketing instead of being a "show and go" sales nad marketing company. You have to understand how the product works completely in order to bring this to market right. I only wish I was 30 years younger and could bite into selling a product like this. I will buy one and use it in my Pet Supplies business along with hauling my grand -kids around. I look forward to buying my last vehicle that will last 20 years.
JOHN LEFORT - Owner Pet Supplies Plus Warson Woods, MO

·
Registered
608 Posts
"Our customers are hungry for bottomless technical and product detail" - you're darn right we are! hahaha.

The part about thinking "outside the traditional man-with-truck narrative" is spot on, I've enjoyed Rivian's videos so far and I think it sends the right message. There just needs to be more of it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts