Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello rivian family I just joined the chat here I am very interested in purchasing one of these beautiful trucks I tow a 32 ft camping trailer and I noticed the rear view mirrors are kind of small, will you guys have extendable mirrors any solution for that?!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Welcome @Rich1999.

Towing mirrors for the R1T don't seem to be part of the accessories list we're expecting from Rivian at launch.
As you may know, universal options are available and aftermarket brands will eventually offer a direct fit mirror. So I wouldn't worry too much about it. But I'll let you know if anything comes up.

What are you towing with at the moment and what are your tow mirror specs like?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am pulling it with a 1500 Ram and I believe the mirrors are 20x10x8 inches, they work good I am upgrading next year to a 6.4 liter 2500 Ram due to the lack of pulling power in my 1500 5.7 liter Hemi. But I seen the RIVIAN and really loved it, but I can also get any 2500 heavy duty truck on the market between 50 - 67 k built frm factory. Will u be offering a Basic model RIVIAN that's in the 50 to 67 k range? Thank you for you're time.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I am pulling it with a 1500 Ram and I believe the mirrors are 20x10x8 inches, they work good I am upgrading next year to a 6.4 liter 2500 Ram due to the lack of pulling power in my 1500 5.7 liter Hemi. But I seen the RIVIAN and really loved it, but I can also get any 2500 heavy duty truck on the market between 50 - 67 k built frm factory. Will u be offering a Basic model RIVIAN that's in the 50 to 67 k range? Thank you for you're time.
Rivian hasn't really said anything about a lower trim R1T than what they currently offer. My guess is that it probably will happen but I don't know how long that would be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts