Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had three Corvettes and was able to purchase laminated copies of the Monroney and build sheet for each from the National Corvette Museum. Just curious whether anyone besides me would like to see that service added into the $1075 delivery cost. Also, haven't heard a definite YES on factory pick up and tour. Someone in Pontiac, IL has an R1T very close to my configuration,(not me). Saw it yesterday with temporary tags. Have not found out who the lucky winner is, yet. I keep my motor running, but I have a while to wait. I'm just 40 minutes away from the factory. (Not that I have timed the trip more than once.) I have already communicated that thought to CS, no response yet.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Not sure that I'd laminate it, but I do always keep the monroney. It's disappointing when the dealer sales person or porter rips it when removing it from the window. Considering that Rivian won't actually be having dealers with inventory, I'm wondering if they'll skip the "glue it to the window" part and perhaps I can get it in good shape? If that pans out, then you could always have it laminated yourself, if that's what you wanted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure that I'd laminate it, but I do always keep the monroney. It's disappointing when the dealer sales person or porter rips it when removing it from the window. Considering that Rivian won't actually be having dealers with inventory, I'm wondering if they'll skip the "glue it to the window" part and perhaps I can get it in good shape? If that pans out, then you could always have it laminated yourself, if that's what you wanted.
I would just like to have that paperwork in pristine condition before it gets folded and stuffed into an owners envelope.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.