Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

I would like to see Rivian sponsor their own car event in Monterey.

Until then, I encourage Rivian owners, who are in Carmel, California, for the annual car week to join me. I’ll be at the Barnyard on Saturday August 20 @ 4:00pm. It would be great opportunity to meet other R1T owners in person over a pint 🍺 of beer at the local brewery. There will be a Ferrari’s event in the parking parking lot, but there is plenty of room for us to stake out a corner of the lot.
Rivian will steal the spotlight!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
View attachment 7465
I would like to see Rivian sponsor their own car event in Monterey.

Until then, I encourage Rivian owners, who are in Carmel, California, for the annual car week to join me. I’ll be at the Barnyard on Saturday August 20 @ 4:00pm. It would be great opportunity to meet other R1T owners in person over a pint 🍺 of beer at the local brewery. There will be a Ferrari’s event in the parking parking lot, but there is plenty of room for us to stake out a corner of the lot.
Rivian will steal the spotlight!
Welcome to the forum @Hiking Buddy! That would be great idea to, I wish I could be a part of it. It'd be a great contrast to all the Ferraris haha. How long have you had your R1T?

·
Registered
2023 Rivian R1T (Ordered)
9 Posts
Damn! I live on the Monterey Peninsula but will be fly fishing in Idaho next week. I won't be back until Sunday evening, so I'll miss the fun. Would love to have seen all the Rivians together!

Many of us who live in the area vacate the neighborhood during Car Week because we find the traffic jams so frustrating. But it's always cool to see the great cars in town for the week.

·
Registered
2023 Rivian R1T (Ordered)
9 Posts
Would it cost to enter the location you are planing. I know cheapest entery ticket for the event is about $500.00.
That’s only for the main event at Pebble Beach. Lots of community events, including this one, have no admission fee!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts