Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had told my pen pal/friend at Customer Service that the "secret door" to the gear tunnel was super exciting to me because now I can put my cats food & litter box in the gear tunnel And a net up behind The front seats and my cats could travel in style and the smell from the food and litter would be minimal and the charge stops would not be unpleasant for my little fur friends
I guess the people at customer service thought that was super cool
Lucas even checked it out for me on his Test drive
He has a cat and he told me that would work

Well sadly I lost one of my two cats on Sunday
She was 14yo
MISTY

I Sent Lucas a message that I was pretty heartbroken

Didn't mention this to Lucas but that gear tunnel door would have been so fun for her she loved things like that
She was a nut
Every time you opened a door she would try to go in
Every bag box whatever she could fit and sometimes not fit in
Was planning on Misty showing my other cat the Gear Tunnel (other cat not near as bold as Misty)

Well I received this email yesterday

Just one more reason I love RIVIAN

Hey buddy,

Wanted to check in and just see how you were doing today? Also just wanted to let you know you may get a notification as we donated to the Foothills Animal Shelter in memory of Misty. I didn’t want you to think it was fake or anything like that. We hope it helps a little in getting through the mourning process. Take care, my friend, and we will chat again soon!

Lucas

THEY ARE AWSOME
THAT IS PART OF WHAT WE ARE GETTING
NOT JUST A TRUCK

·
Registered
504 Posts
Sorry to hear about Misty! RIP!! Just as painful as losing a family member. We lost our 14yo cockapoo last spring... and we still think about him every day.

We have a 19yo and a (just turned) 3yo cat... the old man is still very feisty and misses no opportunity to show the youngster "who's the boss!!" Even the neighborhood dogs are afraid of the old man... he's punked a few of them over the years and now they leave him alone too :cool: We call him "the king" because he's got everyone's respect, does what he wants and no one (human or animal) messes with him!

·
Banned
473 Posts
So I had told my pen pal/friend at Customer Service that the "secret door" to the gear tunnel was super exciting to me because now I can put my cats food & litter box in the gear tunnel And a net up behind The front seats and my cats could travel in style and the smell from the food and litter would be minimal and the charge stops would not be unpleasant for my little fur friends
I guess the people at customer service thought that was super cool
Lucas even checked it out for me on his Test drive
He has a cat and he told me that would work

Well sadly I lost one of my two cats on Sunday
She was 14yo
MISTY

I Sent Lucas a message that I was pretty heartbroken

Didn't mention this to Lucas but that gear tunnel door would have been so fun for her she loved things like that
She was a nut
Every time you opened a door she would try to go in
Every bag box whatever she could fit and sometimes not fit in
Was planning on Misty showing my other cat the Gear Tunnel (other cat not near as bold as Misty)

Well I received this email yesterday

Just one more reason I love RIVIAN

Hey buddy,

Wanted to check in and just see how you were doing today? Also just wanted to let you know you may get a notification as we donated to the Foothills Animal Shelter in memory of Misty. I didn’t want you to think it was fake or anything like that. We hope it helps a little in getting through the mourning process. Take care, my friend, and we will chat again soon!

Lucas

THEY ARE AWSOME
THAT IS PART OF WHAT WE ARE GETTING
NOT JUST A TRUCK
I don’t think Crazy Elon would have done that. It’s awesome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.