·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sky Car Grille Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Vehicle registration plate

After four years, we took delivery of our R1S Launch. This is my 6th EV and this surpasses the Tesla by leaps and bounds. The purchase process was seamless. We had the vehicle delivered to our home. The scheduling was easy and the individual who delivered the car was professional, knowledgeable and patient. You have to just love the charging port, flashlight and portable soaker. Just too slick!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
View attachment 8162
View attachment 8158

View attachment 8160
View attachment 8159
After four years, we took delivery of our R1S Launch. This is my 6th EV and this surpasses the Tesla by leaps and bounds. The purchase process was seamless. We had the vehicle delivered to our home. The scheduling was easy and the individual who delivered the car was professional, knowledgeable and patient. You have to just love the charging port, flashlight and portable soaker. Just too slick!
That is one fine looking R1S @JERSEY BOY R1S congratulations! Are you using a Tesla charger to charge at home or something else? What's stood out the most to you about the R1S so far?

·
Registered
181 Posts
View attachment 8162
View attachment 8158

View attachment 8160
View attachment 8159
Jersey Boy was that you on Bloomfield Ave yesterday evening by any chance? A LG R1S blew the horn to say hello to us in our R1T at around 7pm??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jersey Boy was that you on Bloomfield Ave yesterday evening by any chance? A LG R1S blew the horn to say hello to us in our R1T at around 7pm??
Small frickin world . That was me blaring my horn at you. I had just received my vehicle at 430 on Wednesday. I was heading from a meeting in Caldwell back home to Montclair. Best vehicle I have ever driven by far!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Small frickin world . That was me blaring my horn at you. I had just received my vehicle at 430 on Wednesday. I was heading from a meeting in Caldwell back home to Montclair. Best vehicle I have ever driven by far!
That's hilarious. We're in Caldwell....I'll see you on the Ave! Enjoy!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same setup as well. I like those wheels better than the standard one. Losing a few miles in range is a quandary though. Also Just received the email today that they are adding the Delivery Timing Estimate to my Rivian.com account this month. In June 22 they reset my delivery to Oct-Dec 2022. Pre-order Feb 3, 2019. We shall see what the new date is now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the same setup as well. I like those wheels better than the standard one. Losing a few miles in range is a quandary though. Also Just received the email today that they are adding the Delivery Timing Estimate to my Rivian.com account this month. In June 22 they reset my delivery to Oct-Dec 2022. Pre-order Feb 3, 2019. We shall see what the new date is now.
same here, went from 4Q '22 to 1H '23. Optimistically I am hoping it adjusts to 1Q if next year, realistically it stays the same and if it drops further I will be pissed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah a bit of a cluster with communications from
Them. First delivery date was Nov 21, then June 22, then the Oct-Dec 22. Now we shall see. I live 2 hours from Normal. Hell I will go get it gladly. We shall see.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sorry , reserved :12/01/18
Having the right year is important, I was getting upset. Our date was 12/06/18, signed an agreement last April and since then Rivian refuses to make any delivery date.estimate. And now you have a R1S and I get a memo about the end of October. Something smells, bad. Our order is for Forest Green with Forest Edge interior. Guide recently asked if we would accept another color, and we said no. Did tell her that a different size wheel might be ok, if that was the only hangup. We have a service center near us in Orlando. Can not say that I like Tony very much. At least power came back on yesterday.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts