Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
I don't have any idea what that could be. But when it happens again you can mark it in the system log by turning your hazards on and off. Then you can reach out to Rivian support and they will be able to track it down easier by correlating it to the timestamp of your hazard lights.

Hope you get to the bottom of it.

· Registered
205 Posts
I get lots of phantom chimes and beeps. The speaker for sure has turned on and off at totally random times. Not sure what causes the others.

· Registered
1,139 Posts
I had it. It chimed and popped a blue bar across the infotainment screen and muted my music. Not sure if this is the same thing, BUT I had already completed the most recent update earlier in the day, so that was not what it was for I don't think. Anybody know what this one is?

· Registered
23 Posts
I had it. It chimed and popped a blue bar across the infotainment screen and muted my music. Not sure if this is the same thing, BUT I had already completed the most recent update earlier in the day, so that was not what it was for I don't think. Anybody know what this one is?
I think the blue bar across the screen top is when Alexa hears you say her name??

there are chimes when you get too close to a lane marker, but that should be associated with a yellow or red color change of the lane marker on the driver's screen

· Registered
2022 R1T Very Canyon Red
24 Posts
Is there anything on the back or passenger seat? My wife got what sounds like the same chime when puppy crossed the 50 pound line. Try latching the seat belts in the back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts