Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get a quote for how much insurance will be on a R1T that I have made the $1,000 deposit for. They said Rivian doesnt pull up in their system yet, but could do it with a VIN. Does anyone have a R1T VIN that I could borrow for this?
Thank you in advance...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm trying to get a quote for how much insurance will be on a R1T that I have made the $1,000 deposit for. They said Rivian doesnt pull up in their system yet, but could do it with a VIN. Does anyone have a R1T VIN that I could borrow for this?
Thank you in advance...
I was pleasantly surprised to get a quote from my Allstate person of $700 per year. I have all my vehicles, trailers and home with them so there are discounts, but I was expecting 2x this.

·
Registered
R1S Adventure ordered 10/27/2021), Red, Large battery (want Max, tho)
87 Posts
I was pleasantly surprised to get a quote from my Allstate person of $700 per year. I have all my vehicles, trailers and home with them so there are discounts, but I was expecting 2x this.
That does seem low for a vehicle with 800 HP.

Maybe their system only sees it as a generic SUV/PU at this point?

·
Registered
15 Posts
This may not be helpful for the OP, but geico allowed me to proceed without a vin and has both the R1S and R1T available in their quote tool. Rates were pretty reasonable for both vehicle add and vehicle swap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts