Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would someone who actually has the R1T give me the dimensions of the interior truck bed, and if you have it, the height up to the tonneau and with tonneau open, the height up to the bottom of the cross bars? Tyia

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
From what I've been able to find these are the dimensions for the bed. Hopefully someone else can confirm these.
  • Bed length at rail: Tailgate Up 54.1 inches/1373 mm
  • Bed length at floor: Tailgate down 83.9 inches/2130 mm
  • Bed width (exposed cargo width): 51.1 inches/1299 mm
  • Bed height (tonneau open): 18.3 inches/465 mm
  • Bed height (tonneau closed): 17.1 inches/434 mm
  • Bed volume: 29.2 cubic feet/828 liters

·
Registered
96 Posts
@LipsMalloy, I get 21 1/2" from the bed to the bottom of the cross bars.
My experience so far has been challenging trying to fit my gear, trunks, ice chest, etc. under the closed tonneau cover, but it works. Very satisfying being able to fit all my gear in the bed, gear tunnel and trunk with my kayak on the roof.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@LipsMalloy, I get 21 1/2" from the bed to the bottom of the cross bars.
My experience so far has been challenging trying to fit my gear, trunks, ice chest, etc. under the closed tonneau cover, but it works. Very satisfying being able to fit all my gear in the bed, gear tunnel and trunk with my kayak on the roof.
Thanks so much! You can get a Lion Cooler Pro 32qt with battery that will fit. Right now it is $300 off with coupon on Amazon. I just got mine today. It comes with a removable power bank. Great fridge. I have larger ones they make, and they have two mini sizes, 18L and 28L, on Kickstarter right now. Those are really nice too, as they open on either side. You can get them with the power bank as well I'm on that campaign for both. This one has wheels and a telescoping handle. I love fridges, lol Oh, and this brand can be solar charged.
Output device Product Rectangle Gesture Font

1 - 6 of 6 Posts