Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Vendor
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whether you are looking for an alternative to the Rivian 20" wheel, swapping out your 22/21's, or just interested in a second set for the snow, we have you covered with new options from our partners at Method Race Wheels and Fuel Off-road.

The Method 315 mirrors their race-proven 103 wheel in a street-legal package. They're constructed out of heat treated A356 aluminum and come in a matte black or machined finish. Both versions boast an industry leading lifetime structural warranty.

Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle part Tire Rim
Wheel Automotive tire Tire Silver Bicycle part
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Size20x9
Bolt Pattern5X139.7mm
Offset+18mm
Back Spacing5.70 in
Weight34.01 lbs
Max Load2650

The Fuel Off-road BEAST is also a 20x9" wheel that comes in matte double black. They are a cast aluminum construction pair well with the stock 275/65-20 tire size.
Wheel Automotive tire Rim Bicycle part Locking hubs

Wheel Size20x9
Bolt Pattern5X139.7mm
Offset+20 mm
Back Spacing5.79 in
Weight40 lbs
Max Load2500

Tire Wheel Sky Truck Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

· Registered
2022 R1T no spare, no tonneau, El Cap, dark 22's
80 Posts
Probably a lot cheaper than the Rivian factory wheel upgrades as well!(y)
thanks to whomever posted the information about the Beast 20 x 9 wheels I found a set. Nokians 275 65 20's on the way. the really nice looking 22's are headed for winter storage.
2 issues: I ordered the proper seating lug nuts for the Beasts. I am almost exclusively an OEM wheel buyer, maybe a dozen sets in the last 15 years. I've had them powdercoated, chromed and everything in between.
I am not used to hubcentric spacers. I have entered that arena now with a R1T hub of 64.1 mm and a wheel hub of 108mm. does anyone know of a source for such spacers. I tried to find a combination that would work, but no success. Maybe a machinist? none by me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts