Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,
I just got the follwoing new email from Rivian... hope all of you also will get sooner than later....

Good news! Next week, your Rivian Account Page will reflect your pre-March 1, 2022 preorder pricing. Going forward, your Account Page will be the best place to get the latest, most accurate information about your order.

As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions you might have. We appreciate hearing from you.

See you next week,

Tony Caravano
Head of Customer Engagement

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, is this a trigger email that your car may be next/soon delivered? Or is this email sent to everyone? I just got the same email today too but not sure if its only to those getting closer to delivery or just a mass email to all pre-order customers. My reservation is for R1S 2/2019

·
Registered
395 Posts
That is an update for the price rollback. There was another version that went out to people on deck about guide introductions next week.

Good news is some of them were R1S people with March/April windows.

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
309 Posts
Same email here. When I saw it was a Rivian email thought it was my first guide contact 😁. But I guess everyone is getting this one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered Jan 2022 for R1S. Didn't get the update email. Looks like a rolling process.
Odd. I ordered February 28, 2022 (talk about coming in under the wire), anbd I got the Carvano email yesterday, as did our son who ordered in mid-February.

If you don't receive the Carvano email by Monday I'd rattle some cages if I were you.

BTW, did you check your spam folder?

All the best,

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
My main concern would be that there is something wrong with the account and I would miss future, and more important, emails.
And that's a fair reason to make a polite inquiry to confirm the reservation is in place and the email address is correct. But "rattle some cages" implies an interaction that is far from polite; and in this situation I would say is unwarranted.

·
Registered
9 Posts
And that's a fair reason to make a polite inquiry to confirm the reservation is in place and the email address is correct. But "rattle some cages" implies an interaction that is far from polite; and in this situation I would say is unwarranted.
CommodoreAmiga
If my reply implied discourtesy then I apologize to you for my choice of words. Politeness and courtesy are always best, including here. I did not mean otherwise.

I'm sure that Sultanum will use this approach, and I have confidence that Rivian will sort out whatever is needed.

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
309 Posts
CommodoreAmiga
If my reply implied discourtesy then I apologize to you for my choice of words. Politeness and courtesy are always best, including here. I did not mean otherwise.

I'm sure that Sultanum will use this approach, and I have confidence that Rivian will sort out whatever is needed.
I wasn't the one who didn't get the email. That's @SuperRivianMario .

But it makes sense to try to fix any issue with a polite approach! Emotional intelligence is usually undervalued 😊

·
Registered
45 Posts
I received it as well. And I changed my order to an R1S. Not sure if my new configuration will be captured by their rollback, but we shall see.
I wasn't the one who didn't get the email. That's @SuperRivianMario .

But it makes sense to try to fix any issue with a polite approach! Emotional intelligence is usually undervalued 😊
Guess I better yield the floor to somebody who knows what they're doing; got just about everything wrong with my replies on this message string. My fault.

I am new to all of this having only ordered literally just before the price increase business. I really learn a lot from all of you who have been waiting and learning a lot longer than me.

Thanks, and I hope @AsuperRivianMario is able to confirm he's in the mix for the restoration this week of the pre-price increase price points.

·
Registered
Future R1S
3 Posts
Got the same email, and changed my R1S from the Explore to Adventure in hopes of speeding up my delivery. Currently have no delivery window before I switched and after, and look forward to this update and seeing my window.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts