Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
101 - 120 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Well, I guess technically speaking, it was actually a NY delivery that was then driven to MASS on temp plates.

There's some good review stuff in there (with some of the same thoughts that I have had about some of the more "plasticky" parts that will likely be taking some serious abuse in the field).

·
Registered
757 Posts
I heard someone in MA is taking delivery of their R1T today via a flatbed in BOS... While on the subject of New England and VT charging earlier in this thread, it looks like Lawson's solar canopy parking area now has 12 Chargepoint EV chargers. Not sure how many are DC fast chargers at that location, but I believe there are other DC Fast Chargers nearby. Beer and Skiing and MTB'ing and Charging all in one:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I heard someone in MA is taking delivery of their R1T today via a flatbed in BOS... While on the subject of New England and VT charging earlier in this thread, it looks like Lawson's solar canopy parking area now has 12 Chargepoint EV chargers. Not sure how many are DC fast chargers at that location, but I believe there are other DC Fast Chargers nearby. Beer and Skiing and MTB'ing and Charging all in one:

Yea they even have one fast charger there I think the rest are level 2. My cabin is in Warren, installed this charger there last week. Now I just need an EV lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts

Today’s delivery (not mine!) Launch Green Castle Island, Boston 2:00 appears to be going to someone in Rye, NH, so I’ve seen on another forum and they’re going to tell us how many people show up to drool over the delivery!

·
Registered
757 Posts
From the President of SunCommon (a friend of mine) re: charging in MRV:

SunCommon has a 62.5kW charger at the Mad River Taste Place. That is the only fast charger in the Valley. It is used 2-3 times a day so no worries about it being blocked... There are a bunch of L2s at Lawson's.

Apparently, he also has a Rivian on order!

·
Registered
16 Posts
From the President of SunCommon (a friend of mine) re: charging in MRV:

SunCommon has a 62.5kW charger at the Mad River Taste Place. That is the only fast charger in the Valley. It is used 2-3 times a day so no worries about it being blocked... There are a bunch of L2s at Lawson's.

Apparently, he also has a Rivian on order!
Yea I know about that one, Lawson's mentions a fast charger on their site but I have never looked for it there so maybe it's gone? They even claim it's free which would be amazing for a level 3. Green is Grand - Lawson's Finest Liquids

"In the first quarter of 2020, Lawson’s Finest installed a series of electric vehicle (EV) chargers at our brewery and taproom location that will support universal charging with two Level 2 chargers, two Tesla chargers and one Level 3 “DC Fast” charger that represents the latest in universal EV charging. Our EV chargers are FREE to the public and anyone is welcome to use them at no charge. "

·
Registered
66 Posts
Via the other forum:
A launch green R1T is said to have been delivered to Somerville, MA yesterday! We may have a very high concentration of Rivians over here. AND the lucky new owner was told that Chelsea is slated to be open in two weeks!

101 - 120 of 179 Posts