Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

New England USA Roll Call

25K views 203 replies 48 participants last post by  JaeTheDev 
#1 ·
Snow Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Car

I have been watching these unfold, and thought I'd add!

Maine - Launch edition R1T, Limestone w/Ocean Coast.

See less See more
#97 ·
Spotted in Somerville! Super nice guy. When asked how he likes it, “I haven’t even had it for a weekend”.
Black with black interior looks really good

Attachments

#99 ·
He sure is a Somerville resident! He said he was headed to upstate NY to get in some off-roading this weekend so you met be able to get some distance/ charging etc info from him. I didn’t get his contact info but by his reaction (huge smile) to me pulling into a parking spot behind him like my truck was on fire!, he’s been getting a lot of attention and will likely be having fun with said attention. When I run into him again (yes my eagle eyes and fox like tenacity are on fire) I will exchange info and plead with him to give us a tour. I’m also going to do my best to get him to bring it over to Larz Anderson for a lawn event.

#107 ·
Well, I guess technically speaking, it was actually a NY delivery that was then driven to MASS on temp plates.

There's some good review stuff in there (with some of the same thoughts that I have had about some of the more "plasticky" parts that will likely be taking some serious abuse in the field).

#108 ·
I heard someone in MA is taking delivery of their R1T today via a flatbed in BOS... While on the subject of New England and VT charging earlier in this thread, it looks like Lawson's solar canopy parking area now has 12 Chargepoint EV chargers. Not sure how many are DC fast chargers at that location, but I believe there are other DC Fast Chargers nearby. Beer and Skiing and MTB'ing and Charging all in one:

#109 ·
I heard someone in MA is taking delivery of their R1T today via a flatbed in BOS... While on the subject of New England and VT charging earlier in this thread, it looks like Lawson's solar canopy parking area now has 12 Chargepoint EV chargers. Not sure how many are DC fast chargers at that location, but I believe there are other DC Fast Chargers nearby. Beer and Skiing and MTB'ing and Charging all in one:

Yea they even have one fast charger there I think the rest are level 2. My cabin is in Warren, installed this charger there last week. Now I just need an EV lol.

Attachments

#111 ·
From the President of SunCommon (a friend of mine) re: charging in MRV:

SunCommon has a 62.5kW charger at the Mad River Taste Place. That is the only fast charger in the Valley. It is used 2-3 times a day so no worries about it being blocked... There are a bunch of L2s at Lawson's.

Apparently, he also has a Rivian on order!

#112 ·
From the President of SunCommon (a friend of mine) re: charging in MRV:

SunCommon has a 62.5kW charger at the Mad River Taste Place. That is the only fast charger in the Valley. It is used 2-3 times a day so no worries about it being blocked... There are a bunch of L2s at Lawson's.

Apparently, he also has a Rivian on order!
Yea I know about that one, Lawson's mentions a fast charger on their site but I have never looked for it there so maybe it's gone? They even claim it's free which would be amazing for a level 3. Green is Grand - Lawson's Finest Liquids

"In the first quarter of 2020, Lawson’s Finest installed a series of electric vehicle (EV) chargers at our brewery and taproom location that will support universal charging with two Level 2 chargers, two Tesla chargers and one Level 3 “DC Fast” charger that represents the latest in universal EV charging. Our EV chargers are FREE to the public and anyone is welcome to use them at no charge. "

#138 ·
I took delivery on Friday in Hudson NH. It was delivered on a flatbed lettered Rivian. The delivery was for 2pm. He showed up a few minutes past 2pm. He went through the whole vehicle. Then we went out for a test drive. All good. I have Illinois temp plate on it for now. The entire process starting with my 45 minute call to meet my Rivian guide Chimere to the 8 step process to the delivery was outstanding! Kudos to John who delivered the truck! No paper was exchanged! No need for paper! I then spent the weekend in Boston with it. I was up at 6am Saturday morning and in it by 6:30am. I spent almost 3 hours driving all through the city. The truck is a celebrity! Tons of thumbs up! Next step. Purchasing Rivian stock.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle
Car Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle White

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.