Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The email that Rivian sent to pre-order holders at the close of 2021 included a statement about "a new feature on your Rivian Account Page that will display your most current delivery timing estimate." The message also stated that the feature would be live "in early 2022."

Has anyone yet seen updated delivery timing on their Rivian account page? I realize that we are only two months into the new year, and that "early in 2022" may mean any time before mid-year, but am wondering if that information rollout has started and I'm just not seeing it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As we approach the mid-point of the year, I'm bumping this to check if any in the community has seen that "new feature on your Rivian Account Page that will display your most current delivery timing estimate." It was supposed to drop "sometime in early 2022", which may be Rivian-speak for anytime before June.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? . . .

·
Registered
423 Posts
Nothing on mine. I think the silence is your answer, no one has seen it yet. Just had Ford cancel my F150 reservation due to an "expired" deposit, long story short, I would have been in their No. 6 build wave for mid/late '23. So it will be interesting to see where I am in Rivian delivery.

Things still seem uncertain in the supply chain so Rivian is likely waiting until it can provide a forecast with some reliability.

·
Registered
64 Posts
nothing on mine either, I feel like Charlie Brown with the football on this messaging . . . they keep saying it, I keep looking, but nothing is ever there?

actually once a long time ago I think I saw a date, but then it disappeared . . . oh wait, that was the Jan 2021 at the top of the page.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nothing on mine either, I feel like Charlie Brown with the football on this messaging . . . they keep saying it, I keep looking, but nothing is ever there?

actually once a long time ago I think I saw a date, but then it disappeared . . . oh wait, that was the Jan 2021 at the top of the page.
The verbiage stating that there would be an R1S Max similarly disappeared from the Rivian site at some point.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts