Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
R1S LE in LE Green & Forest Edge (8/14/2019 Preorder) Oct-Dec 2022 Arrival
219 Posts
Hello everyone from Northeastern Illinois!

Very glad to have found this forum, along with the great folks on the Rivian Facebook page and the r/Rivian Reddit thread.

I've long wanted to make the jump into EVs but couldn't find a vehicle that fit my "lifestyle". I'm a current 2020 Jeep Gladiator owner who does light off-roading and lots of mall-crawling. The R1T will be a perfect fit for me and my family and it's being introduced at a time when I am at a fortunate point in my career to be able to afford the performance and ability of the Rivian.

As Jeep owners know, there's something to be said about making a vehicle your own and not like anyone else's so I am looking forward to seeing what kind of aftermarket toys (winch, tires, bed racks, etc) come available.

Thank you all for your posts and the knowledge that you've shared. I hope to be a productive member of the forums!

- Tom

View attachment 1863
I like your Gladiator by the way. They intrigue me as an off-road vehicle that probably won’t be how our R1S is used.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.