Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed deposit on the R1T about a month ago. I have been following the Rivian story for a few years now with eager anticipation. Waiting until next year for delivery is killing me, I hope it is worth it!

@Boise

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Are there any other folks from Boise/Idaho out there who placed a deposit on a R1T?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome @@Boise! Did you consider any other ways to configure your R1T?
Hi eHauler!

I have considered alternative configurations and may make changes as the estimated build date gets closer and more details emerge. I plan on using it as an adventure vehicle (possibly pull a 18-24' Lite travel trailer) and for my woodworking hobby (haul plywood and other types of lumber).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You bet. Plan Rivian blue w white interior and 400mi battery. Due Jan 22 +
Hi bkcrown - I am glad that I am not alone here in Boise ID. I ordered R1T Green, 400+, Adventure Package and Ocean interior.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are there any other folks from Boise/Idaho out there who placed a deposit on a R1T?
I am from Eagle. I placed my deposit for a R1T in January 2020, however I want the larger battery pack and the delivery for these vehicles does not start until January 2022.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I’m in Meridian. As of now I have it configured as 400 max pack, 20” wheels, El Capitan granite, ocean interior
Hi. It is going to be a sharp setup.

Hopefully we will spot each other in the not too distant future!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I’m in Meridian. As of now I have it configured as 400 max pack, 20” wheels, El Capitan granite, ocean interior
I reserved a R1T 400+ Forest Green with 21” wheels, Adventure, Ocean interior on 3/20/21. I hope to have it by mid to late summer 2023.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Welcome to the forum @brbnpls. Nice Rivian spec!

Are there enough public chargers near you currently?

Have you started to look into home charging options?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum @brbnpls. Nice Rivian spec!

Are there enough public chargers near you currently?

Have you started to look into home charging options?
I haven’t looked very much into home chargers. My plan at the moment is to purchase the Rivian Wall Charger at the discounted price with my build.

I don’t think I’ll ever need a public charger in the greater Boise area because I can just charge at home. I have looked at the Electrify America network they have on I-84. My hope is that someone adds a fast charger in McCall for our trips up there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts