Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome @@Boise! Did you consider any other ways to configure your R1T?
Hi eHauler!

I have considered alternative configurations and may make changes as the estimated build date gets closer and more details emerge. I plan on using it as an adventure vehicle (possibly pull a 18-24' Lite travel trailer) and for my woodworking hobby (haul plywood and other types of lumber).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum @brbnpls. Nice Rivian spec!

Are there enough public chargers near you currently?

Have you started to look into home charging options?
I haven’t looked very much into home chargers. My plan at the moment is to purchase the Rivian Wall Charger at the discounted price with my build.

I don’t think I’ll ever need a public charger in the greater Boise area because I can just charge at home. I have looked at the Electrify America network they have on I-84. My hope is that someone adds a fast charger in McCall for our trips up there.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Any other Idaho pre order holders out there?

Pre ordered Forest Green R1T, Explorer, Large Battery on 3/21/2021. Not expecting delivery until late 2023.

I get the impression that Idaho is not on Rivian’s radar. CS will not confirm if Idaho is on their Tour.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.