Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Welcome to the forum @StGR1T.

Great to see more UT members. Introduce yourselves (@StGR1T & @SLC-R1T) to other future owners in your region of the US here:

·
Registered
2 Posts
i just joined the forum and placed my pre order in January of 2020. Have no idea if im looking to receive this in 2022 or even 2023. im a glutton for punishment as i also have an order in for a Bronco and an Escalade. I believe the bronco launch is the probably the worst new product launch by an established auto company i can think of.
waiting on a R1S

·
Registered
4 Posts
I View attachment 3966
View attachment 3965
I couldn’t wait for a service center to show up here! I had to drop by Venice Rivian engagement center while in town for BYU-USC game—came away happy from both events! It’s going to be great Utah Rivian owners!
I don't know what looks better - the R1T or that Cougar Blue! Glad you were able to stop in and take a look, excited for the SLC Service Center to come online so I can check them out.

·
Registered
R1S LE in LE Green (8/14/2019 Preorder)
190 Posts
I don't know what looks better - the R1T or that Cougar Blue! Glad you were able to stop in and take a look, excited for the SLC Service Center to come online so I can check them out.
Maybe we will need to start calling the Rivian Blue—“Cougar Blue”

·
Registered
R1S LE in LE Green (8/14/2019 Preorder)
190 Posts
For those in Utah and Idaho, I just saw the work from Logicc Protection Studio on a full PPF plus satin screen protectors—very nice!

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
603 Posts
Hello fellow Utahn Rivian owners, current and hopeful! Am in SLC.

Ordered my R1T on NYE 2021, hoping for my first Rivian adventure in Escalante by Fall 2023 :)
Welcome from Park City! Got my truck a few weeks ago. Have you been by the SLC service center? Worth a drive by if you haven’t. The folks there are super nice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts