Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I've heard of Rivian for quite some time but never really gave them much thought. But now I have a family member that got hired by them recently and since that time I've done a lot of reading/research and now I'm hooked on the brand! I don't have a pre-order just yet but I'm hoping to be able to get a family discount when they're released :). Can't wait to see some of these cars live in person!

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
310 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Welcome @bobalis!

Did your family member share any interesting stories about working at Rivian yet?
How would you spec your own Rivian?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hi all. I've heard of Rivian for quite some time but never really gave them much thought. But now I have a family member that got hired by them recently and since that time I've done a lot of reading/research and now I'm hooked on the brand! I don't have a pre-order just yet but I'm hoping to be able to get a family discount when they're released :). Can't wait to see some of these cars live in person!
Hey @bobalis! Congrats to your relative getting a job a Rivian. Are you more interested in the R1T or R1S?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey @bobalis! Congrats to your relative getting a job a Rivian. Are you more interested in the R1T or R1S?
I like the R1T more but for my lifestyle the R1S is more practical. Still not sure which direction Ill go, guess it depends on timing and how patient I am (which is not very) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts