Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
RS1
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am a new member in Tampa. Configured and sent my $1K for a R1S on 2/5/2022. Looking forward to the waiting game. The upside is that by the time I get mine, maybe a lot of the kinks will be worked out and battery performance will have improved. There will certainly be more charging stations available by then.

Does anyone know when test drives are coming to Tampa?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi I am a new member in Tampa. Configured and sent my $1K for a R1S on 2/5/2022. Looking forward to the waiting game. The upside is that by the time I get mine, maybe a lot of the kinks will be worked out and battery performance will have improved. There will certainly be more charging stations available by then.

Does anyone know when test drives are coming to Tampa?
Our delivery is in "April-May." Maybe we can meet in Lakeland and you can "test drive" our R1S. That is about the closest you may ever be to a test drive, we certainly do not expect to even see an R1S in Florida before that time. I went to Normal last September and was able to see one from about 1000 feet on the test track out east of the plant. Seems it is just all virtual in the sales world now. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.