Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings Rivian gang! Placed my order in Feb 19. Currently going with white and ocean coast interior and all terrain wheels. Been an EV fan for a while, I owned a Leaf for 5 years and a model 3 for a year and a half before it was unfortunately totaled. Been getting by with 1 car since then, hopefully I don’t have to wait too much longer.

I’ve been to the Venice Hub and the Santa Clarita event. Super impressed with the vehicles. While I’ve ordered white, my heart wants the yellow, just afraid I might grow tired of it. My Dad had a yellow Cherokee Chief growing up so i have some nostalgia about it.

They’ve also seen R1Ts popping up around town lately, one drove past me just today when I was walking my kid to school. I jumped up and down and waived… must have looked like a lunatic! 😂

Anyways excited to wait with you all!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Greetings Rivian gang! Placed my order in Oct. Currently going with white and ocean coast interior and all terrain wheels. Been an EV fan for a while, I owned a Leaf for 5 years and a model 3 for a year and a half before it was unfortunately totaled. Been getting by with 1 car since then, hopefully I don’t have to wait too much longer. Maybe summer 2023 if things go well with manufacturing ramp up.

I’ve been to the Venice Hub and the Santa Clarita event. Super impressed with the vehicles. While I’ve ordered white, my heart wants the yellow, just afraid I might grow tired of it. My Dad had a yellow Cherokee Chief growing up so i have some nostalgia about it.

They’ve also seen R1Ts popping up around town lately, one drove past me just today when I was walking my kid to school. I jumped up and down and waived… must have looked like a lunatic! 😂

Welcome @Mcdubr! What impressed you the most about the Rivians at the events you've been to?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome @Mcdubr! What impressed you the most about the Rivians at the events you've been to?
I’d say the quality of the interior and all that storage. I was worried that wood trim on dash would be kinda meh, like the model 3 wood dash that I dislike, but it’s really quite beautiful and even feels nice to touch. The wood trim on the green interior is especially gorgeous. Everything felt very premium to me.

I was a little worried about storage since the bed isn’t that big, but with the tunnel, enormous frunk, and even storage under the seat it will work great for my family trips to the mountains.

Other than that, my wife is in love with the camp kitchen. Price has me hesitant, but its great you can buy it later for same price.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Greetings Rivian gang! Placed my order in Oct. Currently going with white and ocean coast interior and all terrain wheels. Been an EV fan for a while, I owned a Leaf for 5 years and a model 3 for a year and a half before it was unfortunately totaled. Been getting by with 1 car since then, hopefully I don’t have to wait too much longer. Maybe summer 2023 if things go well with manufacturing ramp up.

Welcome! Did you take any pictures/videos while at the hub?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.