Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

Ordered my R1T back on Dec 19th 2018. Someone posted a way to find your order number, im 4039. I look forward to seeing more about features, but more importantly quality of the product outside and inside. For example I have seem many pictures/videos of the flashlight. But noticed that the port where it goes in and out was all scratched up. Hopefully final product can handle some wear and tear. As such is there a place to see of all the confirmed features, specs, details? I have not seen a comprehensive list that is confirmed by Rivian. I did see someplace that a configurator is coming late summer?

Anyways wanted to say hi and glad to be here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to the Rivian forum. The configurator is coming and more official information should be confirmed closer to launch. For now, we are all sharing as much as we can here.

I expect the final launch product to be more durable than the prototypes Rivian has been building and tweaking.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Shkelton

Unfortunately there's no real list of info as @Nachlas says. So we all just follow the forum for the latest rumors.

Honestly, that's half the fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts