Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

New Rivian Order Tracker - Enter Your Configuration Here

263K views 791 replies 458 participants last post by  gsmj27 
#1 ·
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.

See less See more
#8 ·
Updated. But I have changed colors 3 times already for both exterior and interior. Is nobody else struggling with color selection? Not seeing cars live is difficult. El Cap Granite and Black Mountain it is....for now. Very intrigued by Launch Green, but need to see it to know. Rivian Blue is awesome, but for how long will I love it on the R1S? I have issues...I know.

#12 ·
I am in the same boat, allthough I haven't changed yet. Husband didn't like the color I picked for interior. Trying to decide what colors would look best together. Glad I am not the only one. Got R1T in white, forrest interior, now considering Rivian Blue, la silver. We have time.

#9 ·
R1T (switched from R1S because R1T can tow substantially more )
400 mi + battery (no brainer)
Adventure Pkg.
Ext. color Limestone
Blck Interior (bummed there wasn't a beige or caramel interior option....A white interior in a truck is just plain crazy..how could anyone keep it clean? )
20 inch Offroad tires

Now to wait for another eternity......

#10 ·
R1T (switched from R1S because R1T can tow substantially more )
400 mi + battery (no brainer)
Adventure Pkg.
Ext. color Limestone
Blck Interior (bummed there wasn't a beige or caramel interior option....A white interior in a truck is just plain crazy..how could anyone keep it clean? )
20 inch Offroad tires

Now to wait for another eternity......
Nice! Similar here but gray color selected. Had to do the black interior also in the truck, like the white, but while the white vegan seats may hold up awesome (like Tesla), the headliner, visors, and all surrounding areas are a white/light cloth. I've seen what just regular head rubs in/out cause on that, surely dirty hands will destroy it all as well.

#14 ·
Ordered the R1S and added my configuration but I have a substantial issue that needs to be resolved before I can take delivery: the battery pack.

The only option at present for the R1S is the Large (300 mi) pack but I will be towing a small teardrop, so the extra range of the Max is essential. Hopefully, Rivian will figure out how to get the Max in the R1S and will allow me to upgrade during production. If that's not possible, I will need to cancel my order and get another ICE vehicle to replace my rapidly aging 2008 XC-90.

#693 ·
Ordered the R1S and added my configuration but I have a substantial issue that needs to be resolved before I can take delivery: the battery pack.

The only option at present for the R1S is the Large (300 mi) pack but I will be towing a small teardrop, so the extra range of the Max is essential. Hopefully, Rivian will figure out how to get the Max in the R1S and will allow me to upgrade during production. If that's not possible, I will need to cancel my order and get another ICE vehicle to replace my rapidly aging 2008 XC-90.
Same here, hoping my recent reservation is far enough in the queue that by the time my configuration comes up Rivian will have expanded their production to support the Max Pack in the R1S, otherwise I’ll tell my rep. that I’ll just switch to the next max pack R1T (has anyone else done this?).

I plan on taking this up to the high-country often & sparse-populated areas, plus, a max-pack (400+mi) at 70% charge (which Rivian recommends) is ~270mi., which I want for day-to-day, week-to-week use.

Also, I’m intending to drive this thing into the ground for a while…

Does anyone have any intel/context into the max pack timeline for the R1S?

#21 ·
I am also "in" on R1S.....getting the Launch Edition. I chose white but might change to LA Silver. Definitely the black interior that white interior looks like it will get dirty!! I was going to reconfigure to LA Silver but was told to hold off b/c I might lose my chance to get the launch Edition I guess they were going fast??!! Can always change exterior color later. I am excited.

#37 ·
I agree. I analze spreadsheets all the time so it has been great using PIVOT TABLES to explore the numbers. Thanks for putting this together. It's ccol to see the 2:1 preference of 20" vs. 20" wheels. R1S prefer 22" over 20" 2 to 1 and it's the opposite with R1T builds. They prefer 20" to 22" 2 to 1. There are also some patterns with exterior and interior choices. Cool stuff. Taking it one step further, I wish you would have asked to City and State in seperarte fields and then ensured a uniform way to enter 2 digit state codes. If I had that data, I could produce a visual MAP of the US showcasing where the builds are coming from. It would be similar to a push pin map like you see with charging stations. All in all, GREAT WORK! Thanks. Peace

#20 ·
Added my Config. There was no option for Launch Edition, so I just chose Adventure Package. Struggled getting El Cap Granite. Really don't want black again. Was hoping for a dark brown/camel option. Like the white but worried about the headliner, gave in and chose the Green, hope it goes well with the Granite. Reconfigured 3 times concerning the interior:) Decisions, decisions.

#22 ·
Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.
Accidentally put in the date of my configuration (today) rather than date of my reservation (4/30/19) Can this be changed on the tracker? Thanks

#27 ·

#28 ·

I put date of configurator not date I ordered, can I change that?

#30 · (Edited)
@Administrator ...are you going to do real time graphs with that excel? I downloaded it and made "Count IF" formulas that automatically update respective graphs which each new entry. Unfortunately can't automate wheel size since " is needed in formulas. if you changed " to in (e.g. 20in), then it would work. Can share back the excel or add formulas to your excel.

#39 ·

Step 1: Complete m Here

So how do you fill this configurator out . Its seems to require information that I dont know?