Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

201 - 220 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I think the November spike is people putting the date they configured the R1T and R1S and not when they placed their original deposit when they filled out the survey.

I am guilty of that...
At least the mean is trending nicely.

I wonder at what point we'll see things slow down for Rivian.

Usually the 2nd model year of a new vehicle is when it happens and sometimes drops off a lot, but here I think its tough to say how that will go with EV sales being so strong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for putting this together. The wife added our R1S to the list -- we are super excited. Is there a plan to add more data points? For example, columns like "Date contacted by Guide", "Notification date to complete order", "delivered date", etc. I've seen similar formats for video card waiting lists and can actually give a really good idea of when to expect something to happen for your reservation.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Thanks for putting this together. The wife added our R1S to the list -- we are super excited. Is there a plan to add more data points? For example, columns like "Date contacted by Guide", "Notification date to complete order", "delivered date", etc. I've seen similar formats for video card waiting lists and can actually give a really good idea of when to expect something to happen for your reservation.
Welcome to the forum you two!

@et3rnul Is the R1S going to be you and your wife's first EV?

@oliviamia130 Are you going to be getting a R1S or R1T?

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
I've updated my configuration with the new stuff & was wondering how to update it here? I noticed a few folks, just added a 2nd entry & I do not think that's the correct way to update one's configuration. When ready, any suggestions?

·
Registered
5 Posts
@asnarby Is the R1T able to do a lot of what you are using your RAM 1500 for?
Yes I think so, I have a 3 series John Deer that I tow on a 20 ft hydraulic tilt deck and also tow boats (fairly light). At the moment with my 1500 I haul 2 cords of wood but instead of making 2 trips I’ll just make 3 if needed with the Rivian.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be very interesting to see if people will update this form as we go through the launch. I would be very interested to see if people would be willing to add their reservation number (just the embedded URL number) in their responses. This would show is a velocity and insight in how the launch is developing. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I mistakingly put my username wrong. I put TrxasShriner but meant to put TexasShriner. I fat fingered the “r” next to the “e”. But I got my configuration entered to support the cause.

·
Administrator
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 ·
I mistakingly put my username wrong. I put TrxasShriner but meant to put TexasShriner. I fat fingered the “r” next to the “e”. But I got my configuration entered to support the cause.
Welcome to Rivian Owners Forum @TexasShriner! We can change that in the tracker. Thanks for entering your R1S configuration!

201 - 220 of 225 Posts