Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

221 - 225 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey @Jon.Welch.2014! Welcome to the forum. How did you spec your R1S/R1T?
R1T Launch edition, forest green, ocean coast, 20” all terrains, large pack (300mile), wall charger, floor mats, air compressor.

i also have cybertruck reservation but I reserved the R1T looong before Cybertruck was an option/consideration. My guess is that the rivian will become my wife’s vehicle but we’ll see.

I’m a little disappointed that the reservation order won’t really be honored in favor of efficiency, I get it, just not thrilled about it. My location is not likely to have many orders, I would have preferred picking it up in IL. From what I can tell I was pretty early at order #4923 which could be reservation number 3923 if all the assumptions hold true.

·
Registered
2017 Chevy BoltEV, 2016 Chevy Volt, 2017 Toyota RAV4
39 Posts
I am on the tracker at #168, but reservation date should have said 5-17-19, and I no longer have the adventure package. Can someone change it for me? I am sure there are lots of people who no longer have the adventure package since Rivian had their update. Thanks to whoever is responsible for this. Next thread to start will be "who has taken delivery and what are the specs and location?"

·
Registered
2018 Volvo XC90, 2019 Acura RDX
16 Posts
Can I please update my entry (line 732)? R1S, Forest Green/Black Mountain, Adventure Package, No O/R Upgrade, 20" A/T, 7-seat. Thank you!

221 - 225 of 225 Posts