Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
281 - 300 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congratulations guys and welcome to the forum!

@Filter what made you switch from Tesla? Which cars did you own?

@Sugar Pants @mandylianne is this going to be your first electric vehicle?
Yep. My current car (Volvo S60) is 17 years old. It has no interactive screen, no cameras, no blind spot detection, no bluetooth and, ugh, no auxillary port for phones. It's been a solid, reliable car, but I'm ready for the learning curve with the R1T.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forum and just added my build. R1S glacier white. Replacing my 2008 Volvo XC90, hopefully it holds out for at least the next year it’s gonna take for my delivery!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Added -R1T Limestone and just upgraded to adventure package. Coming from all electric household - 2020 Tesla model 3+ and model Y long range. Debating which one I'll trade in. Thinking of keeping the Y for longer road trips.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Added! R1S forest green
New to the forum and just added my build. R1S glacier white. Replacing my 2008 Volvo XC90, hopefully it holds out for at least the next year it’s gonna take for my delivery!
Added my R1S build, replacing a 2013 Chevy Volt, looking for a fun drive that will fit my family and my dog at the same time.
Added -R1T Limestone and just upgraded to adventure package. Coming from all electric household - 2020 Tesla model 3+ and model Y long range. Debating which one I'll trade in. Thinking of keeping the Y for longer road trips.
Welcome to the forum everyone!

Are there enough public chargers near you guys currently?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in. Can't wait for delivery! I too have flip flopped on color at least twice. Started with Forest Green and switched to Rivian Blue. Anyone know if the Off Road upgrade will be available for purchase after delivery or Factory installed only?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is the headliner white with the white paint option?
Added my Config. There was no option for Launch Edition, so I just chose Adventure Package. Struggled getting El Cap Granite. Really don't want black again. Was hoping for a dark brown/camel option. Like the white but worried about the headliner, gave in and chose the Green, hope it goes well with the Granite. Reconfigured 3 times concerning the interior:) Decisions, decisions.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I'm in. Can't wait for delivery! I too have flip flopped on color at least twice. Started with Forest Green and switched to Rivian Blue. Anyone know if the Off Road upgrade will be available for purchase after delivery or Factory installed only?
Welcome to the forum @Oldspool
What interior color did you go with? Is it going to be your first EV?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Oldspool
What interior color did you go with? Is it going to be your first EV?
I went with the Mountain Black interior. I’ve had lighter colored interiors before and they were impossible to keep clean. Not my first EV. I currently own a FIAT 500e (small but a blast to drive), and my gasser is a Jeep Liberty. The Rivian will be a happy blend of the fun of FIAT EV and the off road-ness of the Jeep.

·
Registered
2022 Rivian R1T Limestone Black AT Max Pack
3 Posts
Added my R1T Limestone Black Mountain Max Pack. Hope to see one in person before I have to decide on whether to go forward with my Model S LR order (pre-price increases).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey. I’m registered….I ordered my rivian R1T in Nov of 2019. Launch edition.
I can’t figure out how to find my order number. Just curious if you have any advice. I’ve talked to Rivian….they just say wait for them to call. I’m in Amarillo, TX.
Thanks!
TW

281 - 300 of 316 Posts