Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
321 - 340 of 382 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.
Done

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys, added my build. We've had Teslas for over 5 years now. R1T will replace my early model 3 (sub 10K VIN). Having dealt with Tesla delays I just know there is no way Rivian will hit their delivery dates. They are many years from mass production. If they manage to produce 10,000 R1Ts in the next 12 months I will be shocked.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Hey guys, added my build. We've had Teslas for over 5 years now. R1T will replace my early model 3 (sub 10K VIN). Having dealt with Tesla delays I just know there is no way Rivian will hit their delivery dates. They are many years from mass production. If they manage to produce 10,000 R1Ts in the next 12 months I will be shocked.
Welcome @IThinkFreely! As a Tesla owner how do you think their battery/technology setup compares to the Teslas you've owned?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any current EV owner hears the same two questions over and over... "how far does it go?" and "how long does it take to charge?". Once you own an EV you basically never think of either question again. I charge at home 99.9% of the time and if the R1T gets the 300ish range they say it will I see no difference in the day to day experience we have with our Tesla X or 3. While Rivian might stick a few 1772 chargers here and there they basically have no "network" planned. However, Tesla opening their supercharger network later this year is huge.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Model Y owner here... placed my RT1 Adventure trim order 9/30/21 after viewing most of the Colorado off-road event videos. I downloaded the owners manual, read it and was very impressed.

EV's owned:
2012 Plug-In-Prius
2014 Chevy Volt
2017 Chevy Bolt (luckily sold just before the battery fire/recall nonsense started)
2021 Tesla Model Y

·
Registered
1 Posts
Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.
Added my config. Over/under on a Sept 2021 pre-order being available in 2023?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi , i just joined but have a vehicle on order since January of 2020. I also made an error on the tracker for user name and if that can be corrected i appreciate it .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ordered R1T yesterday. Hoping for delivery in Spring 2023. Let the wait begin (I know lots on here have been waiting many years already. I guess in a way I was too, have been following since the reveal, just didn't put my money down.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
ordered on 9/25/21. accidentally hit explore instead of adventure.

really looking forward to the truck, hope they can make it by the end of the year for a perfect birthday present

·
Registered
1,754 Posts

really looking forward to the truck, hope they can make it by the end of the year for a perfect birthday present
Welcome @Jway
Where about in the US are you located? Are there enough public charging stations around?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered on 6/4/21 R1T - recently changed black interior to coastal white. Love the white seats in Tesla - hope it’s as nice or better! Had a Model X and just returned the lease. Have the R1T on order and another Model X (with the yoke) - both won’t get here until 2022 and will take the one that comes first. I’m hoping it’s the R1T!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Ordered on 6/4/21 R1T - recently changed black interior to coastal white. Love the white seats in Tesla - hope it’s as nice or better! Had a Model X and just returned the lease. Have the R1T on order and another Model X (with the yoke) - both won’t get here until 2022 and will take the one that comes first. I’m hoping it’s the R1T!
R1S Adventure 10/07/21.

Congratulations guys! @brawong How are you hoping the R1T compares to the Model X you had?

@Bobby_orl @Jway Which color did you pick for your Rivians?

321 - 340 of 382 Posts