Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
341 - 360 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got the LA Silver with 20" wheels.
Definitely hoping more range - had the 75D, which really only got us about 200 usable miles.
Also hoping it'll let me haul more equipment around, and outdoor stuff that gets pretty dirty - I'm always a bit shy to get the interior of the X too dirty.
The falcon wing doors were pretty cool but not super practical - sometimes had a hard time opening and needed to "help" it a bit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome @Jway
Where about in the US are you located? Are there enough public charging stations around?
currently live in Rohnert Park, CA about an hour north of San Francisco

yeah theres plenty of public chargers but i plan to do most of my charging at home

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was just looking at the spreadsheet, ca 900 R1T and almost 700 R1S so far. Didn't think that the SUV would be almost as popular as the truck (setting aside the possibility that there is some systematic bias in these self-reported stats)

·
Registered
R1S
2 Posts
Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.
Just joined the forum and added my config!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello fellow Rivian future owners.
Just added my build. R1T blue. Planning to powder-coat 21" rims.
Looks like about 110 in Florida so far on that list.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Registered
1962, VW, Beetle, A C 2020, Kia, Soul EV 2014, Tesla, Model S, EV
5 Posts
Hello, just updated the List, R1T and I like Green ("Launch" that is)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I reserved a R1T on 10/8 and the only comm. so far was the reservation confirmation email. I don't expect anything for months re. the build. However, I'm really hoping for a demo event in central Florida. Rivian has job postings for the Orlando service center...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.
Done. Just completed the form.

341 - 360 of 373 Posts