Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
381 - 400 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just preordered today. Wasn't in a rush to get a car but eventually needed one in the next couple years since gas is hitting $5/gallon and shuttling kids around was increasing. Rivian was the only one that offered a full size suv that was EV (other than a hummer EV that is out of my budget). I wouldn't say it's priced competitively but i'll figure that out by the time my order rsvp comes up. If VW brought in the ID.6 or ID.8 that would've been a more likely option.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just preordered today. Wasn't in a rush to get a car but eventually needed one in the next couple years since gas is hitting $5/gallon and shuttling kids around was increasing. Rivian was the only one that offered a full size suv that was EV (other than a hummer EV that is out of my budget). I wouldn't say it's priced competitively but i'll figure that out by the time my order rsvp comes up. If VW brought in the ID.6 or ID.8 that would've been a more likely option.
Was thinking the same for my wife's next SUV. We don't really need a 7 passenger SUV except for maybe once or twice a year (and even that isn't really a need, just makes things easier) but that's what she wants. Thinking that maybe after we have the R1T if she likes it enough, maybe we will order an R1S to go with it. Not worried about it being too big, her previous daily driver was our Suburban 2500. By that time there should be other options as well. We have an Atlas now, so an ID.8 might be a logical replacement.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Finally pulled the trigger on my preorder of an R1S last night after watching some test drive reviews of the R1T. Just joined the forum and added to the tracker. I know I'm at the back of the (current) line, but I'm not in any rush, in fact, I can't reasonably make this purchase until 2023 at the earliest so hoping my timing should be about right. Nice to meet everyone!

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 3522

Jetzt, da der Konfigurator veröffentlicht wurde, ist es an der Zeit, eine neue Liste zu organisieren, in der jeder teilen kann, was er bestellt hat. Wenn Fahrzeuge die Produktion erreichen, können wir als Community sehen, welche Konfigurationen zuerst die Vorbeststellinhaber erreichen und welche Konfigurationen später gebaut werden. Bitte nehmen Sie sich 2 Minuten Zeit, um sich den Bemühungen anzuschließen und Ihre Konfiguration einzugeben.

Schritt 1: Füllen Sie das Kurzformular hier aus
Schritt 2: Bestätigen Sie den Eintrag in diesem Diskussionsthread
Schritt 3: Ergebnisse anzeigen Teilen Sie den Reservierungs-Tracker, damit wir weitere Einträge hinzufügen können. In Zukunft wird der Thread mit interessanten Statistiken basierend auf den Einträgen aktualisiert. [/ZITAT] Fl möglich sein in deutsch

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wann wird es wohl möglich sein in Deutschland ein R1S zu bestellen? Und ob man sein gebrauchten ( Audi Q7 ) auch unkompliziert verkaufen kann bei Rivian. Fahl |
Wann wird es möglich sein, einen R1S in Deutschland zu bestellen? Und ob man seinen Gebrauchtwagen (Audi Q7) auch unkompliziert mit Rivian verkaufen kann.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome! How did you spec each model?
Are there enough charging stations currently in El Paso?
Hi! There are a few close to where I live, both destination and fast chargers. When Tesla opens up the SuperCharging network, yeah! : )
Both R1T and R1S are the same:
  • Adventure Package
  • Large pack
  • Glacier White
  • 21" Road wheels
Interior: Ocean Coast

Adventure gears:
  • Cargo Crossbars
    $450
  • All-Weather Floor Mats
Stay safe!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Honesltly this tracker shouldn't even be needed, nor does it give a realistic understanding of the queue. Rivian should have a way for people to know where they sit with their preorder in the queue.

Is it nice to see a break down of interest, sure.

381 - 400 of 426 Posts