Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
401 - 420 of 427 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
View attachment 3522

Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.
Added short form to thread

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice R1T spec.
Did you consider any other vehicles before going with it?
I was looking at a regular mid-size truck as my daily commute and occasional towing needs. But got impressed after knowing R1T spec & capability which pushed me to pre-order. I am sure it going to be worth to wait...

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I was looking at a regular mid-size truck as my daily commute and occasional towing needs. But got impressed after knowing R1T spec & capability which pushed me to pre-order. I am sure it going to be worth to wait...
Which mid-size truck(s) were you looking at?

Added my configuration to the tracker.
Welcome! Did you attend a first mile event yet?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Added my R1T order…

Ordered 2/16/2019
R1T Launch Edition

Updated after the First Mile Event to include the green interior.

Just received email saying expected delivery of May-June 2022. Patience is standard equipment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!

Done as of Friday,11/26/21. Lenoir City, TN.

R1T, Forest Green, Explore, Max Pack, Black Mountain Interior, Base 21” Road Wheels, Full-Sized Spare.

Also have a deposit on a CyberTruck. Either will be replacing a 2006 Honda Ridgeline.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Y’all,
New to the site. From Atlanta. Registered my configuration. LE Midnight with Ocean interior. Pre order 1/2/19. Notified that I am in the April-May 2022 window.

401 - 420 of 427 Posts