Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
421 - 440 of 474 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm wondering how many people know about this page. It's funny because I was thinking about doing the same thing on a Facebook page...just to see how many people ordered vehicles and how long ago they ordered them.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Welcome to the club @gjposs, @ButterFinger74 & @Adidas!
Did anyone attend a first mile event yet?

I'm wondering how many people know about this page. It's funny because I was thinking about doing the same thing on a Facebook page...just to see how many people ordered vehicles and how long ago they ordered them.
It really took OFF! Shared it with a few friends so that helped a bit :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I attended the one in Agua Dulce. The posted review from there seemed pretty accurate. I was very impressed with build quality and ride. Excited for my R1S.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I added my order and configuration to the order tracker for my R1T, White, Adventure, Large Pack, 21” Road.

I’m replacing a 2021 Dodge Durango SRT 392 that drives amazing, 0-60 in 4.1 Sec, handles and corners like a muscle car, tows 8700lbs, and hauls around the family… but gets 13MPG around town, and only runs on 93 Premium. Gas has gone up by $2.00 per gallon since buying and we offset with my wife getting a Tesla Model Y Performance.

The Durango SRT 392 is AMAZING, but since we got the Tesla, it’s just not the same. With the R1T it will be the best of both, but without all the bad. I’m looking forward to getting my R1T.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Added R1S. Ordered 12/01/21 while hanging out at the Venice hub. 🤞2023 but mentally prepared for '24. Hopefully the FJ Cruiser with 235k miles will keep rolling until then.

421 - 440 of 474 Posts