Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
441 - 460 of 474 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Added my R1S - guessing it will be quite a while before it graces my driveway though.
just added my R1T, similarly don’t expect to see it for probably quite some time. But looking forward to it!
Added R1S. Ordered 12/01/21 while hanging out at the Venice hub. 🤞2023 but mentally prepared for '24. Hopefully the FJ Cruiser with 235k miles will keep rolling until then.
Added mine
Welcome to the forum everyone!

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 3522

Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.
View attachment 3522

Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.
added My R1T Adventure Max pack order to the list. I don’t expect to see if for at least a year

·
Registered
R1T glacier white, black interior, adventure, max battery, camp kitchen, tent.
1 Posts
Reserved a R1T. Had a couple of classic Model S’s, an X and currently have a performance 3 and Y.

Am a early Ford Lightning and CT reservation holder as well and most likely put a reservation on the SilvErado on 01-05-22 reveal. Will be replacing my 2010 Tundra with one of these EV trucks and now leaning towards the R1T.

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 3522

Done

·
Registered
2 Posts
I added a second order for a R1T adventure with the Large pack. If the max pack is nowhere in site, when I get the “call” then I’ll take the large pack version.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw that you had the data to create a geo heatmap. I cleaned up the data a bit and I'd be happy to share it if you'd like. Here is the end result based on that point in time.

AL11
AK6
AS0
AZ68
AR10
CA431
CO132
CT24
DE7
DC9
FL117
GA57
GU0
HI11
ID25
IL79
IN20
IA25
KS9
KY16
LA10
ME7
MD63
MA65
MI36
MN33
MS1
MO25
MT4
NE7
NV27
NH15
NJ51
NM11
NY62
NC68
ND1
MP0
OH26
OK13
OR72
PA45
PR3
RI4
SC29
SD1
TN26
TX175
UT49
VT9
VA58
VI0
WA162
WV2
WI22
WY0

Rcp900

·
Registered
76 Posts
I saw that you had the data to create a geo heatmap.
I don't see that this provides any new information. It just shows that more people live in California than in Delaware, for example, but we already knew that ... It might be interesting to normalize that data using the population of each state to see if there is any statistically significant variation in pre-order rate per population, but again that's only likely to reflect the fact that more people have heard of Rivian in certain parts of the country (e.g. in cities near large auto shows) than in other parts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just reserved a R1T and very excited for whenever delivery is!

I'd love to help with some data visualization based off of the reservation data that y'all have already!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
441 - 460 of 474 Posts