Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
461 - 480 of 490 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Reserved the R1S today (1/6/22), config added to the spreadsheet. Haven't received an ETA yet...but very worried I won't see this until 2024 😬

·
Registered
R1S Adventure ordered 10/27/2021), Red, Large battery (want Max, tho)
20 Posts
Added my order. I placed my deposit on 10/27/21 for an Adventure R1S. They gave me a first half 2023 estimated delivery. Was hoping for late 22.

I want the max battery, but it's not even an option on the S.

Rivian is still top of my list.

·
Registered
2014 Tesla Model S, 2020 Kia Soul EV, 1962 VW Beetle A C
12 Posts
View attachment 3522

Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.
Hello,
Maybe there should be a Column for "LE" to find out how many Launch Editions there are in total?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just added my config - an R1S. I was all about the CT, but now I find myself needing a capable 3-row with a 6k+ towing capacity for livestock.

Happy to be here, and hoping I have a truck by Jan 24!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I put my reservation in for an R1S 12/10/21. I was told the delivery date is 2nd half of 2023 :( this is too long of a wait....

how does someone ordered after me will get a possible delivery date sooner? probably pending on the options ordered or colors?! I'd change color (exterior and interior) if I know I can get it earlier.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR / 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
77 Posts
I put my reservation in for an R1S 12/10/21. I was told the delivery date is 2nd half of 2023 :( this is too long of a wait....

how does someone ordered after me will get a possible delivery date sooner? probably pending on the options ordered or colors?! I'd change color (exterior and interior) if I know I can get it earlier.
"Best case early 2023" and "delivery date is 2nd half of 2023" is likely the same delivery timeframe. The two biggest variables appear to be Adventure vs Explore Package (with Adventure coming first) and where you live. You may just have to move to get earlier delivery :).

·
Registered
4 Posts
"Best case early 2023" and "delivery date is 2nd half of 2023" is likely the same delivery timeframe. The two biggest variables appear to be Adventure vs Explore Package (with Adventure coming first) and where you live. You may just have to move to get earlier delivery :).
😆 tell me where!

I may have to buy a gas guzzling Bronco to tie me over....oh but wait, there is a long waiting list for that too.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Reserved the R1S today (1/6/22), config added to the spreadsheet. Haven't received an ETA yet...but very worried I won't see this until 2024 😬
Just added my config - an R1S. I was all about the CT, but now I find myself needing a capable 3-row with a 6k+ towing capacity for livestock.

Happy to be here, and hoping I have a truck by Jan 24!
I put my reservation in for an R1S on 1/5/22. I was told best case would be a delivery of early in 2023
Nice to see more R1S order holders here! Are you guys current EV owners or is this going to be your first?

·
Registered
Red/Black R1T Adventure, max pack, off-road, 22 Sports.
8 Posts
R1T configured on the 15th. Red with black interior, Adventure Package, 22s Sports, max pack, off-road upgrade and some accessories. Will add it to the list spreadsheet shortly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Config added. No idea when I’ll get delivery as I ordered too recently. I’m sure I won’t get one this year but one never knows!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Configuration added. R1S, LA Silver with Ocean interior. Now the loong wait starts, probably a year and half from what I read here. Moving from an Odyssey. Happy to be here and share the experience of owning my first electric SUV (had used a Nissan leaf from 2013-16, school drops mostly). Still not able to firm my decision on the color (Silver/White/Black or Grey - debate going on at home). Not many options on the interior color, with a dog not sure Ocean will hold up, but do not want the black.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Config added. No idea when I’ll get delivery as I ordered too recently. I’m sure I won’t get one this year but one never knows!
Configuration added. R1S, LA Silver with Ocean interior. Now the loong wait starts, probably a year and half from what I read here. Moving from an Odyssey. Happy to be here and share the experience of owning my first electric SUV (had used a Nissan leaf from 2013-16, school drops mostly). Still not able to firm my decision on the color (Silver/White/Black or Grey - debate going on at home). Not many options on the interior color, with a dog not sure Ocean will hold up, but do not want the black.
Welcome to the forum guys! @joshtish is this going to be your first EV? @Raj when did you place your order?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to the forum guys! @joshtish is this going to be your first EV? @Raj when did you place your order?
This will be my first BEV. I have a PHEV right now (2020 Prius Prime), which is good for what it is, but right now it’s my only car and I need something more substantial. So I decided to put my name down (late 2021) and I’ll be throwing a little extra into savings (my expected monthly payment) until it’s my turn.

461 - 480 of 490 Posts