Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
541 - 560 of 596 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Added my info on the google form. I assume we enter the date we placed the reservation not our projected delivery date.
You got it right, but now that trucks are actually getting delivered, it would be interesting to start tracking the gap between when people ordered and when they actually got delivery. Obviously, that'll be a huge gap right now, but hopefully we'll be able to see it come down to a more reasonable window once Rivian sorts out its production issues.

·
Registered
66 Posts
View attachment 3522

Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.

It’s time to add a “delivered” step 4: as the above appear to have started a list

·
Registered
54 Posts
All,
Added my config info to the tracker. Looking forward to delivery next year!
I do see almost 3K entries in the spread sheet... 1335 R1S and remaining are R1T.. R1S orders are more in 2021 than before 2021.

·
Registered
R1T LE
7 Posts
Hi, anyway to change my selection from 'Undecided' to 'Launch Green' for exterior color? Color combos are super difficult to decide on, especially if you never seen one in person.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congratulations guys and welcome to the forum! Were there any other cars you were considering before going with Rivian?
I still have my Cyber truck reservation. I have Tesla Solar and Powerwalls. I'll probably keep it in case it can be monetized later.

Maybe I missed this, but does the form indicate if delivery has been taken? I got my R1T last week.

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR / 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
112 Posts
Entered our R1S reservation. Didn't know you could choose 5 or 7 seater though.
They eliminated the 5 seat option when they adjusted the prices on March 1st. I believe anyone who had selected the five-seat option will be converted to 7-seater.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've searched this thread for "how to change", "change info", "change my info", "update info" with no hits.

How can I update my entry's color (both interior and exterior)? I had gone with Forest Green/Forest Edge but have changed to Compass Yellow/Black Mountain.

Thank you,
pat----

·
Registered
96 Posts
I thought this sheet would show a percentage of 'Launch Edition' versus non LE. Do we have any guesstimates on those numbers?

541 - 560 of 596 Posts