Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
561 - 580 of 596 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in the EXACT same boat!!! I am set on an R1T as my first Rivian. Black mountain interior. But keep going back and forth on 20's vs 22's and also on color between white, grey, launch green, black, silver, and blue!!! Literally a toss up as to what color I will end up with!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in!
I'm considering changing to the regular (314 mi) battery just so I can get a truck. I'm growing concerned that holding out for a Max pack will push deliver to the next decade since there have been no signs those bigger sets are anywhere near prime-time.
(My totally off-the-cuff theory is they are maxing out the smaller packs just to push out more vehicles in a resource-constrained world.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am in the EXACT same boat!!! I am set on an R1T as my first Rivian. Black mountain interior. But keep going back and forth on 20's vs 22's and also on color between white, grey, launch green, black, silver, and blue!!! Literally a toss up as to what color I will end up with!
I have been struggling with the wheels as well. My son keeps telling me that the “cool” look is black inside and out with black wheels but he said not the shiny black on exterior so I have El Cap Granite with 20” dark wheels on my configuration currently but it is hard to tell just what El Cap Granite will look like as actual color typically differs from pictures?

trying to decide the pros and cons of wheel size is difficult but I don’t expect to do any hard core off roading, the Eastern Shore of Maryland is very flat and my off roading will be on farms in that area. The question (for me) boils down to how much a larger wheel could affect range?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! Do any one of you have preorder numbers.
I preordered RT1 on 08/06/2020 and I got this number “ Enjoy 21575” and I thought it might be my preorder numbers. Please let me know if you have any ideas what is about. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! Do any one of you have preorder numbers.
I preordered RT1 on 08/06/2020 and I got this number “ Enjoy 21575” and I thought it might be my preorder numbers. Please let me know if you have any ideas what is about. Thanks
That is just a vote/like count on the page, not your order number. At least when I reserved, they did not make your order number visible to you.

·
Registered
2022 Rivian Blue R1T Adventure Package
23 Posts
@Administrator
Any way you can change my entry based on what's in my signature please? Much appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in!
I'm considering changing to the regular (314 mi) battery just so I can get a truck. I'm growing concerned that holding out for a Max pack will push deliver to the next decade since there have been no signs those bigger sets are anywhere near prime-time.
(My totally off-the-cuff theory is they are maxing out the smaller packs just to push out more vehicles in a resource-constrained world.)
I just changed from my configurator form the Max Pack to Large Battery this week based on the same reasoning. Not sure when or if the Max Packs will be produced. Also, I don't want the extra weight or to give up the rear under seat storage as I hear that's will be used for batteries with the Max Pack.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can the forum owners fix the spreadsheet so that it can be properly sorted and filtered? There is an empty row that is preventing that from happening now. I've tried to filter out R1S orders to see only R1T orders, and it's not working

·
Registered
11 Posts
The question (for me) boils down to how much a larger wheel could affect range?
From the Capability section of Rivian's website:
"The Dual-Motor and 21" wheel combination is the most efficient, with the 20” and 22” wheels having a range reduction of 10-15% and 5-10% respectively. Estimates will vary depending on driving style and conditions. "

·
Registered
11 Posts
The question (for me) boils down to how much a larger wheel could affect range?
From the Capability section of Rivian's website:
"The Dual-Motor and 21" wheel combination is the most efficient, with the 20” and 22” wheels having a range reduction of 10-15% and 5-10% respectively. Estimates will vary depending on driving style and conditions. "

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just added to the list. After I asked, the company said my delivery window is 1st half of 2023. Guessing that the combination of interior color (Ocean Coast) and color (Red truck, baby) are part of the reason for the 'delay'. Time to prepare! My brother (San Diego), nephew (Reno), sister (Long Beach), and daughter-in-law (here in Davis) have all seen one in the wild, I haven't (exept for my "First Mile"). I'm excitedly waiting for my own sighting!

re: the form - so when asked for my username to the forum, it says "do NOT enter email address". But my username IS my email address. Also, I don't actually know my reservation date - it's not anywhere I could find it on my configuration, so I guessed.. As a web developer, form problems trigger me a little...

561 - 580 of 596 Posts