Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
701 - 720 of 728 Posts

· Super Moderator
574 Posts
Where are you all seeing the Estimated Delivery Date?
Many (most?) pre-order holders got emails back in December of last year with projected delivery windows. In my case, the window was 1H2023 for the R1T Max I have configured. The Rivian website touted a coming planned improvement to user accounts that would have updated delivery information, with the change promised for "early 2022". To no one's surprise, that didn't happen and Rivian now says the update will be this month.

· Premium Member
331 Posts
Ordered mine 1/2/2022 was just given a delivery estimate of Jan-Dec 2024. That’s quite the large window…and wait.
New to this forum. Live on Vancouver Island, Canada. Ordered my R1T on 29 Sept 2021, just received an April-June 2023 delivery estimate.
Welcome! Did you guys just have a Rivian reserved or had your spot in line for other EVs as well? Just curious because it seems like some people are trying to see what arrives sooner.

· Registered
3 Posts
Ordered R1S 11/10/21 and got an email saying my new estimate for an estimate would be coming in Jan... LOL. They mentioned prioritizing areas with service centers.... I'm in Lakewood (suburb of Denver).

701 - 720 of 728 Posts