Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
721 - 728 of 728 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Im confused... My order status has no specifics- no color, no wheels, no interior, just R1T. I know that these things can influence delivery. Am i missing something. Ordered 7/11/2022 (Should have done waaay earlier) Starting to get cold feet waiting as i start to need to figure out future vehicle needs. I hesitate to contact customer service. Any tips? Also if i change the model, do you go to the back of the line?

· Registered
1 Posts
Any Tesla owner here complete a similar type form for a google doc that had people update their delivery information? You could see some real data on when someone ordered and then took delivery. As much as I like you guys, I don’t really care about how many people ordered black vs white vs blue etc… I’m more interested in whether someone who reserved around the time I did getting their truck/suv.
If that’s available, where can I find it?

Ps not asking for RJ/Tony messaging

· Registered
2 Posts
I ordered my R1T Jan 2022. I was given a delivery window before the end of the year of July/Sept 2023. Then I was notified that it would be updated by the end of January 2023. On Jan 25 I received an email that it was time to set up a delivery date. That was great news and I was thinking it would be another month or two. Turns out my delivery date was in 2 days, or Jan 27th! I was actually out of town and couldn't take delivery until today, Feb 1. For what it's worth, I ordered LA Silver and standard 21" wheels. Not sure if that effected the quick turnaround. I was just shocked to have gotten delivery so quickly.

· Registered
2 Posts
Ordered in September 2020. Just received my estimated delivery window somewhere between July and December of 2024. 4 years from when i ordered.
Curious, what configuration? I don't understand how my delivery happened the way it did. Even when I did my test drive the Rivian employee who went out with me said she thought it would be another year. I got mine less than 13 months after I ordered. I got it two days after I got an update email from Rivian. I feel like somebody canceled and I got really lucky.

721 - 728 of 728 Posts