Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Added my info— Rivian Blue, black interior, 21 in. wheels. Like the white interior option, but concerned with dirty teenager handprints/footprints— also potential glare in certain light conditions. A medium grey option would have been my preferred choice for interior.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.
How do I make a correction to my entry?
Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.
a
Jeez....I made a mistake on the date of my deposit. Can I correct it? Or can you? Owner forum name is Joni Williamson, Napa, CA. The date should be 11/27/18 not 19. Please let me know. Thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Added. Left email... put in configuration date vs pre order date(June ‘20). Could I get fixed? Thanks! Great forum! Thanks for creating.

·
Registered
6 Posts

I just added my configuration.

·
Registered
39 Posts

Hey great job. Glad you started this. Could you please also maybe use your "sort" function and maybe sort by Color, by Interior, by Order date? That would be so great to see the favorite color etc.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts