·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
239 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Registered my R1S (Dec 13, 2018) and R1T (Feb 14, 2019) pre-orders. Planning to get the Launch Edition for both, but extremely sad about the lack of extended battery.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Added R1S LE Pre-order details to the tracker
Added, R1S, el cap granite, coast interior (white leather with black headliner would be a nice option). Will the extended pack be added to the R1S?

Thanks!
Added! R1T Launch edition- El Cap Granite, Forest Edge interior. No kitchen, standard off road wheels.
Welcome everyone! Great to see more orders added to the tracker.

@asnarby we'll have to wait for 2022 to get the extended pack.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.
Added

·
Registered
4 Posts
Added. Currently with a LE with Forrest Green & Ocean interior. I've switch colors between LA & Blue many times but I think. I'm hoping to keep a 75K vehicle for over 10 years and I love the blue but can't see myself in it long term. Every car on the road is silver and it is timeless but every car is silver. So I'm leaning Forrest Green unless Launch Green blows me away.

Really would love the camp kitchen but 5k is way overboard on pricing for me. And I want to add 2 sets of crossbars so based on camp kitchen pricing I'm thinking at least another 1 to 2 K. And what about the tent add on and the bike or kayak racks....plus the charging unit for in home...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Added. Currently with a LE with Forrest Green & Ocean interior. I've switch colors between LA & Blue many times but I think. I'm hoping to keep a 75K vehicle for over 10 years and I love the blue but can't see myself in it long term. Every car on the road is silver and it is timeless but every car is silver. So I'm leaning Forrest Green unless Launch Green blows me away.

Really would love the camp kitchen but 5k is way overboard on pricing for me. And I want to add 2 sets of crossbars so based on camp kitchen pricing I'm thinking at least another 1 to 2 K. And what about the tent add on and the bike or kayak racks....plus the charging unit for in home...
Our wish list goes on and on...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

Welcome! How about battery options? Considered the max pack at any point?
If you did, check out this poll: Poll: Are you waiting on the 180-kWh extended range battery?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome! How about battery options? Considered the max pack at any point?
If you did, check out this poll: Poll: Are you waiting on the 180-kWh extended range battery?
I could not, 10K is too much at 75K for me. 75K is really well beyond what I should even consider spending and I still want some of the add ons. I might end up going with a free color just to try and keep it under 80K. However, I do think the upgrades included with the LE are worth the extra money over the basic package.

·
Registered
468 Posts

Are you planning on getting the Rivian home charger or one from a third party?

141 - 160 of 167 Posts