Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are you planning on getting the Rivian home charger or one from a third party?
I might just use the plug that comes with the car that uses the dryer type plug. I'm trying to keep costs as low as possible out the gate unless the extra's can be packaged into my finance costs. A lot of people I've spoken to have said there are great 3rd party ones at low cost so I guess that will also depend on how much Rivian plans to charge for theirs.

·
Registered
142 Posts
If you finance through Rivian (backed by Chase) you will be able to roll the cost of accessories (camp kitchen, wall charger, any other stuff) into the financing of the vehicle. Other lenders most likely will not allow that.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Now that the configurator has been released, it is time to organize a new list where everyone can share what they ordered. As vehicles reach production, we will be able to see as a community which configurations reach pre-order holders first, and which configurations are built later. Please take 2 minutes to join the effort and enter your configuration.

Step 1: Complete Short Form Here
Step 2: Confirm entry in this discussion thread
Step 3: View Results

Share the reservation tracker so we can add more entries. In the future, the thread will be updated with interesting statistics based on the entries.
I see there are multiple people who have added their orders more than once! I also noticed one person (114) who placed his order in 1959! Then another one placed his order on January 27th, 2018? And also another in August 2018?
Based upon most early adopters, it seems as though Rivian started accepting orders on Nov 26th, 2018. Does anyone know for sure when they opened the order book?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just getting in line now, but very excited to add my RT1. El Cap Granite, Black Mountain interior, Adventure package w/ off-road, large pack, 20" all-terrain wheels.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pre-ordered today... R1S, 7 seats, explore package, Glacier White, Ocean Coast (for now.. might go black), 20" road tires.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
235 Posts
Pre-ordered today... R1S, 7 seats, explore package, Glacier White, Ocean Coast (for now.. might go black), 20" road tires.
Welcome aboard!

161 - 166 of 166 Posts