Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Our family owns a Tesla model Y and a model 3, but the Rivian R1T is the one I'm lusting over now. The TV series "All the Way Up" staring Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman piqued my interest in Rivian. These guys drove Harley electric motorcycles from the tip of South America to Los Angeles accompanied by two Rivian R1T's with support crew.
I joined this forum to learn more about Rivian. Cheers Rich in Walla Walla, WA.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I think you mean "the long way up". It was definitely nice to see what the trucks handled, even at that state of development. I am also a Tesla owner, on my third tesla now. Looking forward to getting into the R1T/S as well since I need something more suited for my lifestyle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you mean "the long way up". It was definitely nice to see what the trucks handled, even at that state of development. I am also a Tesla owner, on my third tesla now. Looking forward to getting into the R1T/S as well since I need something more suited for my lifestyle.
Hi all! Our family owns a Tesla model Y and a model 3, but the Rivian R1T is the one I'm lusting over now. The TV series "All the Way Up" staring Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman piqued my interest in Rivian. These guys drove Harley electric motorcycles from the tip of South America to Los Angeles accompanied by two Rivian R1T's with support crew.
Hi all! Our family owns a Tesla model Y and a model 3, but the Rivian R1T is the one I'm lusting over now. The TV series "The Long Way Up" staring Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman piqued my interest in Rivian. These guys drove Harley electric motorcycles from the tip of South America to Los Angeles accompanied by two Rivian R1T's with support crew.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts