Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Love it! Very exciting!

Seems like they might be calling Tesla out by showing shots of guys measuring panel gap. haha

Love the brown too!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good quote from Rivian here from Twitter "R1Ts are now rolling off our line, one at a time. These pre-production vehicles will be used to ensure we meet and exceed expectations. We look forward to beginning deliveries next year and are focused on achieving high quality and durability targets."

·
Registered
564 Posts
That brown looks much better on the R1T than I would've expected. One thing I noticed from this video is the 4 steering wheel stalks. Aside from wipers and turn signals, any idea what the extra ones are for?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Good quote from Rivian here from Twitter "R1Ts are now rolling off our line, one at a time. These pre-production vehicles will be used to ensure we meet and exceed expectations. We look forward to beginning deliveries next year and are focused on achieving high quality and durability targets."
That's definitely a jab at Tesla haha I love it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That brown looks much better on the R1T than I would've expected. One thing I noticed from this video is the 4 steering wheel stalks. Aside from wipers and turn signals, any idea what the extra ones are for?

View attachment 620 View attachment 621 View attachment 622
"From what I’ve seen in other videos/pictures, the bottom right stalk is the ride height control, and the bottom left is for the cruise control."

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was thinking the same thing about the attention to preventing panel gaps. Why else would I’m that be in a one minute video? Lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
I usually hate brown vehicles. But the limited view of the brown looks great. That might be my new favorite color for the R1T

1 - 12 of 12 Posts