Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Rivian R1T, Rivian Blue, Black Mountain interior Launch Edition
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there Rivian Fam, As the owners community finally grows on a nationwide scale for Rivian Owners we also endeavor to create the local chapter of the North East Rivian Club (NERC). We are having our first meet & greet/show & tell kick off event.
Please check out the Eventbrite announcement below:
North East Rivian Club - May 2022 Meetup
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey there Rivian Fam, As the owners community finally grows on a nationwide scale for Rivian Owners we also endeavor to create the local chapter of the North East Rivian Club (NERC). We are having our first meet & greet/show & tell kick off event.
Please check out the Eventbrite announcement below:
North East Rivian Club - May 2022 Meetup
View attachment 5770
This is great news and I just registered to attend. I'm looking forward to meeting owners to hear about their ownership experience (thanks to all!) and meet other pre-order holders.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey @jazzyjeff139, great to see that a meet like this is starting to happen already. How many have registered so far?
There will be at a at least 5 R1T's at the event and more will likely show as happened at the Denver event. And we expect many to attend as we already have somewhere in the neighborhood of 45+ responded as going! Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was great to meet everyone today and get a chance to see the trucks. A huge THANK YOU to the owners for coming out, and another one to @jazzyjeff139 for organizing!
Hey all, late to respond, Thanks for coming. It was great. I'm posting another meetup right now, Please check the newest post by me. Hope to see you all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts