Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my R1T over the weekend, really loving it. However, there is one thing I wish Rivian can add it in their next update. That is automatically adjust to access height (lowest) when parked. Coming from Land Rover SUVs, I was really surprised Rivian didn't provide it from day 1.

What's your #1 feature request?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got my R1T over the weekend, really loving it. However, there is one thing I wish Rivian can add it in their next update. That is automatically adjust to access height (lowest) when parked. Coming from Land Rover SUVs, I was really surprised Rivian didn't provide it from day 1.

Apple Play, without a doubt. Technically you can lower it. I know it takes a couple of clicks, but…

·
Registered
839 Posts

Congratulations @davidliu! Is that your only gripe with your R1T? What color combo did you pick?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Ability to read texts, emails, and respond to them with quick "pre-staged" responses. I loved being able to do that in my Prius. For my hour + commutes, helps me to manage work BEFORE I get into the office.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd like to be able to roll down my windows from the app. I can do that on my 2011 BMW X5 from the key fob.

My R1T is at the service center. The cabin got up to 155 degrees the other day. I actually was able to speak to one of the service people and asked if they could move the vehicle into the shade or crack the windows. I was told adventure vehicles were made to withstand high heat and extreme cold (for which I call BS) . Anyway cracking the windows would be a nice feature to release some of that heat.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You can turn on the climate control in the app. But not on a schedule. Just "right now".
Are you saying that if you are leaving for work at 06:30 you can’t’ schedule the cabin to be at a set temperature at that time as well as setting charging to end at that time at whatever % SOC you choose in order to pre-condition the battery, and hence efficiency?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts