Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I will be in OCNJ for the weekend (7/22-24) if anyone else is in the area and has yet to see, ride, in an R1T. I can try to make myself available, just drop me a message or reply here.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The wife and I will be in OCNJ for the weekend (7/22-24) if anyone else is in the area and has yet to see, ride, in an R1T. I can try to make myself available, just drop me a message or reply here.
Hopefully we will be seeing more charge stations in OCNJ soon!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully we will be seeing more charge stations in OCNJ soon!

Yeah the 2 Charge Point stations at the Court House are never open thanks to a few M3 owners that will squat the spots... I usually charge to 85% prior to leaving home and its more than enough for the weekend...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Last fall I took my Taycan to the OCNJ Boardwalk Reunion. On the way out of OC, I had “enough” SOC to get home but thought that I would try charging at an EA location that showed up on the map. Imagine my surprise when I arrived to find a completely built out, but dark, bank of EA chargers. IIRC it was near a WalMart. Did that one ever come on line??

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last fall I took my Taycan to the OCNJ Boardwalk Reunion. On the way out of OC, I had “enough” SOC to get home but thought that I would try charging at an EA location that showed up on the map. Imagine my surprise when I arrived to find a completely built out, but dark, bank of EA chargers. IIRC it was near a WalMart. Did that one ever come on line??
Honestly unsure about that one, any idea what Walmart? I will have to do some recon...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts