Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had a lot of fun with the Rivian R1T earlier this week, and learned some things about traction control. I even timed the air up from 25psi to 48, in case anyone is wondering, I included it in the video. Hope you enjoy. Part 2 coming soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a lot of fun with the Rivian R1T earlier this week, and learned some things about traction control.
Looks like you had a lot of fun with your R1T and your brother in law's Bronco. Did you find you were using the cameras a lot on the trails?
YES!!! first, there are so many times on a steep hill where you can't see the trail, but looking at the camera lets you drive by camera sight.

Second, the tire cams really help when crawling over a rock (and not hitting the curb when in more civilized surroundings).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@RivianRex that looked like a blast!
Are you hoping to do any off-road modifications in the near future?
I am very interested in this forums thoughts on modifications. A winch, for sure.

I would very much like a better rock slider. Here is where I scraped up the bottom and brought the Rivian to the lift to see the damage.
- I really think aircraft aluminum rock slider to protect the bolts might be better.

What do you think?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts