Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Tesla M3 LR / 2021 VW ID.4 AWD
115 Posts
When did you reserve the Max pack? If you reserved early, you should be able to switch to the regular R1T and keep your place in line which will get you your truck earlier. You should reach out to Rivian.

Reactions: oak202

·
Registered
293 Posts
I was an unfortunate Max pack reserver, so I'm now not until late 2023. Have need for a pickup truck before then, so message me if interested.
Just change your configuration to the Large pack and your timeline will be updated and in line with where ever it would have been if you had chosen the large pack to begin with. Your estimate was provided based on your current configuration, but Rivian stated, if you change it, you'll move your delivery date up to where ever it would have been anyway.

Remember, reservations are not actual vehicle orders. Nothing is locked in for anyone that's just placed a reservation. You will be notified to complete your final configuration when your place in line comes up to actually order the vehicle. So, you can change it all you want prior to then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.