Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Forest Green

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • L.A. Silver

Votes: 8 11.3%

Official Rivian R1T & R1S Color Options

21K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  ERivTruck 
#1 ·
The Rivian R1T (Pickup) & R1S (SUV) will be available in 10 colors to choose from: Launch Green, Rivian Blue, Glacier White, Compass Yellow, El Cap Granite, Red Canyon, Limestone, Midnight, Forest Green and L.A. Silver. Which color option is everyone planning to get?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Sport utility vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Pickup truck

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Automotive design

See less See more
#14 ·
I really like Rivian Blue, but am wondering if going with the limited edition (Launch Green) will increase the value due to its exclusivity... Plus, it will most likely be the first color to be configured for production...putting you closer to the top of the list to get yours...

#10 ·
Here's what the paint options can cost on the configurator. Looks like Rivian Blue and Compass Yellow are the most expensive options.

• Launch Green - Available with Launch Edition
  • LA Silver - $0
  • Glacier White - $0
  • Red Canyon $1,500
  • Midnight - $1,500
  • Limestone - $1,500
  • Forest Green - $1,500
  • El Cap Granite - $1,500
  • Compass Yellow - $2,500
  • Rivian Blue - $2,500

#12 ·
I like my vehicles to have 'color'. So I tend to stay away from black, white, grey. I like the bright and/or out there colors.
I liked the Rivian Blue too. And I thought for sure that would be their 'launch' color when I watched a video with RJ in it and he said they liked the blue so much they painted their robots that color. So, I was disappointed when it was not, but not going to pay that much extra for it.
The Launch Green also varies in the pictures. This is the color I went with. Hoping it is more green then brown (couple pictures make it look brownish).
Hopefully at some point we will get to see the colors in person.

#13 ·
I originally configured my R1T for White, but then changed to Limestone. To me, white or any of the darker colors don’t look right with the std 20” wheels and I’m not paying $2500 to upgrade to the dark ones. Launch green isn’t aweful with the std wheels, but I’d need to see it in person before committing to Launch Green. The pics and the renderings are just all over the map on what it really looks like.

#19 ·
What does everyone think of the R1T in Glacier White?
One of the ugliest colors offered. HARD PASS. If I was forced to take white then I'd have to get it wrapped.

Reactions: Electrictrucking
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.