Administrator
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Angel and I live in Atlanta, Georgia

I've purchased 3 cars in my life, a 1991 Nissan Sentra, 2002 Nissan Sentra, and a 2013 Nissan Leaf in 2014. My Leaf is currently down to 70% max charge capacity with a range of about 60 miles, I've put 104,000 miles on it over these past 8 year. I considered a Tesla Model 3 two years ago but was not happy with the build quality after a test drive so I continued driving my car hoping something better would come along.

In the Fall of 2021 I put my $100 down for a F150 Lightning
On December 21, 2021 I put my deposit down the the Rivian

Rivian Blue
Forest Edge
Adventure Package
Max Pack
20" All-Terrain Dark Wheels
Full Size Spare
Powered Tonneau Cover
Cargo Crossbars
Rooftop Bike Mounts

On June 20, 2021 after realizing that this build probably wouldn't come till 2024 if not later I decided to switch my build to a Large Pack and the 21" Road Wheels

I haven't heard anything from Rivian in a while seeing how the only email I got mentioned they would contact me in 2023 back last year.

I am hoping by changing out my configuration 2 weeks ago that I'll hear something sooner than later. I really don't want to have to get a vehicle to get me through this winter but I am considering the Hyundia Ionic 5 as a gap vehicle. If I end up doing that I would probably switch back to the Max Pack and wait it out.

Have a great day.

Reactions: Administrator

·
Administrator
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·

·
Administrator
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello Admins, anotherloudperson here, could you switch my Max pack to a Large pack on the reservation tracking list please, I'm taking delivery tomorrow after making that change back in mid June.

Thank you.

Reactions: Administrator

·
Administrator
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Hello Admins, anotherloudperson here, could you switch my Max pack to a Large pack on the reservation tracking list please, I'm taking delivery tomorrow after making that change back in mid June.

Thank you.
Hi anotherloudperson, your entry now shows the Large Pack. Thanks for partiicipating!

·
Administrator
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·

·
Administrator
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
Let's welcome our new members!
Please take a moment to introduce yourselves :)

·
Administrator
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
Let's welcome our new members!
Please take a moment to introduce yourselves :)

·
Administrator
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
121 - 137 of 137 Posts