Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was previously told to expect my LE R1T in April/May 2022. I emailed them today with a gear tunnel shuttle height question and also asked for an update. I'm not sure if anyone else is hearing their R1Ts are on schedule or delayed. I guess we will find out more when the March earnings call happens. Meanwhile, here's their answer:

"I'm happy to let you know we're still committed to your April/May delivery window. The enhancement coming this year to the Rivian Account Page will be a great way to keep up with all the latest news about delivery timing for your vehicle and is an example of how Rivian is constantly seeking to improve communications that'll give you accurate, up-to-date details about your specific preorder.

Regarding your question about the Gear Tunnel Shuttle, it would only take up a few inches of vertical height. Enough for you to fit a duffle bag on top! I'll link here some photos you can browse on our website. While we don't have the specific measurements, we can certainly follow up when we find out more information.

The Gear Tunnel Shuttle requires installation by a Rivian Service Technician. Once installed, we do not recommend removing the Shuttle by yourself. If you'd like to remove the Shuttle, you can schedule a service appointment by calling or scheduling through the Rivian app."

·
Registered
386 Posts
Not sure why anyone would opts for the Gear Tunnel Shuttle would then want to remove it. If someone is worried about a few inches of height in this tunnel area, then the item(s) to be transported should not go in the tunnel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts