Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen several people discuss delivery date notifications. I placed my reservation in July of 2021 and have not received anything specific to me. I inquired and was told because of max pack it would probably be 2023 and if I was anxious I might want to modify my order which I did.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I have seen several people discuss delivery date notifications. I placed my reservation in July of 2021 and have not received anything specific to me. I inquired and was told because of max pack it would probably be 2023 and if I was anxious I might want to modify my order which I did.
You should have received at least 1 email, in December 2021, with an estimate of either 2023H1 or 2023H2. I wouldn't expect you to have received any other updates, however.

·
Registered
567 Posts
You should have received an email in December 2021 giving you a delivery window. In the case of a Max pack order, that window would have been 1H23 or possibly 2H23. In June Rivian started sending email with updated delivery windows, but I don't believe Rivian has given updated delivery windows yet to anyone who was told to expect delivery in 2023.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts